Terms and Conditions
The ticket is issued by the club subject to terms and conditions of entry. The use of this ticket to enter the club's stadium constitutes acceptance of the clubs terms and conditions of entry. Your attention is drawn to the following specific provisions:
- The ticket shall remain at all times the property of the club.
- Tickets are issued for the personal use of the purchaser only save for transfer to his/her guest in acceptance with the terms and conditions of entry PROVIDED THAT such transfer takes place in consideration of no payment or benefit in excess of the value of the ticket plus any pro-rated administrative cost and such transfer does not take place in the course of any business of for the purpose of facilitating any third party business.
- Any ticket obtained or used in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Entry will be automatically void. The bearer will be refused entry and if already in the stadium, will be ejected in either case without refund.
- The unauthorised sale of tickets is illegal under section 1966 of the criminal justice and public order act 1994. This ticket may not be used in any commercial purpose save as expressly authorised by the football league or the club.
- Subject to the following provision no person may bring into (or use within) the stadium any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match of any aspect of it. Mobile telephones are permitted within the stadium provided that they are used for personal and private use only.
- The club reserves the right to eject from the stadium any person who fails to comply with the clubs ticket conditions and/or ground regulations.
- Rotherham United football club accepts no responsibility if the seat in which this ticket refers is affected by adverse weather conditions.
- No refund for the ticket will be provided after the game has commenced.
- Rotherham United football club accepts no responsibility to replace lost, damaged or stolen tickets. Any tickets which are lost can be reprinted by visiting the Red and White Shop. There will be a £3 charge per ticket.
- Rotherham United football club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss injury or damage to persons/property in or around the ground for the stadium.
- The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more matches. We do not tolerate discrimination of any sort at Rotherham United, which includes but not limited to discrimination against gender, age, race, religion or belief, marriage or civil partnership, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic or national origin or political belief, either on the pitch or in the stands. As such, we participate in a number of EFL initiatives aimed at eliminating discrimination of all types from football permanently. Bad language is not acceptable anywhere and in the Ben Bennett Family Stand we take a zero tolerance approach to this. Should you encounter any instances of anti-social behaviour, this can be reported to the nearest steward or direct to the Stadium Control Room by texting 07507449121 on the match day. There is also the Kick It Out Reporting App which can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or from the Google Play Store. Please provide as much information as possible including row and seats numbers as well as names or descriptions if possible. The club may impose a ban to any supporter who is found to break this regulation.
- All juniors 12 and under must be accompanied by someone aged 16 or above and seated next to them.
- Rotherham United Football Club do not feel that a football match is a suitable environment in which to bring a baby. A risk assessment has been carried out and in view of the risks to the baby the Club does not actively encourage supporters to bring babes in arms to football matches. However the Club recognise that a very limited number of people do wish to bring their babies to matches. Where this happens we will endeavour to provide seating for the parent and child in the Family Stand. This area is the most suitable area within the stadium and provides the best facilities for child/baby care. There are baby changing facilities within some of the hospitality areas and in the family stand. Where members of staff become aware that a member of the public wishes to bring a babe in arms to a football match they will inform the matter to a Supervisor / Safety Officer. Prams are not allowed into the stadium.
- Supporters who purchase tickets at The AESSEAL New York Stadium must do so in the area specified for their supporters. We may occasionally share data with the away club in accordance with safety requirements and compliance with the ground regulations should we deem it necessary. This may result in the club cancelling supporters tickets and/or ejecting supporters from the ground should they be in the wrong areas of the ground.
- Supporters who purchase concession tickets may need to show proof of concession at the time of purchase. Although proof may have been shown at the point of sale, it is advisable to carry some form of proof on match day in case of doubt at the turnstile. This will ensure that you are not delayed and do not miss kick off. Should anyone be found to be entering the stadium on a concessionary ticket which they do not qualify for, the ticket will be void and a full price ticket will need to be purchased from the Red and White Shop. No refund will be given on the void ticket.
- We offer supporters the chance to purchase tickets at a concessionary rate which they may qualify for. Concessions available to our supporters are Senior (60 and over), Disabled (available to supporters who are on higher rate DLA or enhanced PIP), Young Adult (18 – 21 year old), Juvenile (13 – 17 year old), Junior (12 years old and under), Under 8 (This concession is only available in the Ben Bennett Family East Stand).
- The complex combination of TV selections in the EFL added to Cup fixtures for the Carabao Cup, EFl Trophy and Emirates FA Cup means certain matches may be subject to change of match date and kick-off time. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the rescheduled match date and kick-off time, which is communicated through the Club’s communication channels. The Club is not liable for any travel or accommodation costs incurred or lost as a result of these fixture changes and no refunds or compensation will be paid in these circumstances. Tickets which have been purchased, along with season tickets should they be valid, will be valid for the rearranged fixture.
- In the event of the match being postponed or abandoned, should the abandonment be before kick off, your ticket is valid for the new date. If the match has kicked off, the club will make arrangements for spectators to pay half price admission at the rearranged game. Full details about any specific fixture which is abandoned will be made available on the official club website as soon as a decision is made and the visiting club informed.