Rotherham United are delighted to confirm that we are once again able to welcome mascots back for our remaining home games at AESSEAL New York Stadium, starting with Saturday’s hosting of Shrewsbury Town.
As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic and subsequent red zone protocols in operation to combat the spread of the virus, the Millers have been unable to facilitate mascots since the 2019/20 campaign.
However, due to a change in Government and EFL protocols, the football club now feel we can once again welcome mascots safely to AESSEAL New York Stadium.
The packages are available from Saturday’s home game with Shrewsbury Town on Saturday 19th March until the end of the 2021/22 season.
Priced at £250, being a mascot is an action packed day especially when you think they have all this to do:
- - Two course meal
- - Meet the players in the dressing room before the match
- - Lead the players out for the game
- - Have a picture taken with the captains and officials prior to kick off
- - Be presented with a signed football by the Man of the Match
- - On-site car parking
- - Full home kit
- - Two programmes
- - Team sheets
- - One seat for the mascot and two for their guests (additional tickets can be purchased, price from £72)
To book or for more information contact Elizabeth Hale at email@example.com or call 01709 827781.