As a holder of a matchday ticket to attend a fixture at the AESSEAL New York Stadium you are agreeing to comply with this COVID-19 Supporters Code of Conduct.
In order to assist our staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow supporters, you are kindly requested to observe the following guidelines;
Before purchasing a ticket - and again - before attending a game at the AESSEAL New York Stadium, complete your own personal risk assessment taking into consideration; your age, health status and clinical vulnerability.
Supporters are reminded if purchasing tickets on behalf of others, they are required to provide names and contact details for each individual ticket holder and tickets must not be passed on to anyone else. Should a supporter who has purchased a ticket be unable to attend the game for any reason the ticket must be returned to the Red and White shop for a refund.
As a club, we will do our best to provide the safest possible environment that we can for you to enjoy watching football, but we cannot completely eliminate the risk of Covid-19 infection. We ask that supporters make a conscious effort to contribute to this by adhering to the following advice.
Please DO NOT attend a match at the AESSEAL New York Stadium if;
- Within 10 days prior to matchday, you or members of your household have suffered with any symptoms of coronavirus (current NHS guidance notes these symptoms as a high temperature, a new or continuous cough, loss or change to your sense of taste and/or smell).
- Within 10 days prior to matchday you have tested positive for coronavirus or you are awaiting test results.
- Prior to matchday, you are still within the 14 days self-isolation period after returning from abroad or have been contacted as part of the NHS ‘Track and Trace System’.
- Within 14 days of match day you have been in contact with anyone with either confirmed or suspected coronavirus.
- Please be aware that if you feel unwell at the game the club’s doctor(s) may asked you to attend the COVID isolation room.
- For those supporters with mobile devices Government QR Track & Trace codes specific to each stand have been placed at all turnstile entrances.
- Please maintain good hand hygiene by frequently washing hands, using the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face, and objects such as handles and handrails whenever possible.
- At ALL times and in ALL areas in and around the stadium, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others, particularly avoid congregating in concourses.
- Please be aware that social distancing and safety measures will be in operation and follow all Club signage, instructions and guidance issued by stewards and/or Club personnel.
- We recommend all supporters to wear a face covering at all times unless sitting in your seat and watching the game, so please bring one with you. It is also recommended that you sanitise your hands before entering the stadium.
- When using toilet facilities, please follow all guidance, be patient and considerate towards other users, and wait your turn to avoid toilets areas becoming crowded. Where possible, try to avoid peak times (such as half-time and the end of the game).
- We are encouraging supporters to minimise contact by making contactless payments on our kiosk concourses. Our catering staff will continue to accept cash payments for those who are unable to pay by card.
- You are requested to remain in your allocated match day seat or viewing position, whenever possible.
- If you do need to leave your viewing position or matchday seat, please wait until the gangway is clear.
- Signage has been provided around AESSEAL New York Stadium which details good, safe practices. We advise you take note and follow that advice upon your visits to see us.
- Supporters are kindly asked not to approach any of the Club’s or visiting Club’s players or coaching staff at any time, as players and staff will not be able to sign autographs or pose for photographs.
- Please be patient when leaving the stadium and listen to the advice from stewards.
Thank you for your support and co-operation. Stay alert. Stay Safe. Help us all – your fellow fans, your club, your sport, your community. Up the Millers.