There are currently vacancies available to join our matchday team at AESSEAL New York Stadium as a programme seller. Successful applicants will be selling copies of the Millers’ official matchday programme at all our home games.
Applicants must be aged 16 or over.
You will be working on home matches at Rotherham United Football Club and will be responsible for dealing with customers and selling them programme’s. You will ensure that fans visiting the ground are helped and supported as required and will liaise with other match day teams as required to resolve questions or gain information.
- To provide service selling programmes to fans on match day.
- To be a visible sign of support and information for all visitors. Be alert to people around you, acknowledging them, checking they are OK.
- To resolve or escalate any issues of concern or complaint in the appropriate manner and following Club policy and procedures
- To ensure match day standards in own area are delivered.
- Feedback post-match any issues or opportunities to improve our Match Day experience or service.
- Observe Health and Safety and Safeguarding aspects
Professional and positive, the successful candidate will be polite and be able to communicate and sell programme’s to our match day customers. We are looking for people who have / are -
- Good and clear communication skills
- Good self-presentation
- Confident and outgoing
- Ability to build relationships and rapport
- Team player
- Ability to remain calm when dealing with emotional, difficult or distressed people.
- The public profile of this role requires a high level of professionalism, courtesy, tact and diplomacy. Proof of eligibility to work within the UK which must be provided at first interview.
Closing date 14th September 2019
The post holder’s duties must be carried out in compliance with the Club’s Equal Opportunities Policy, with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and subsequent Health and Safety Legislation.
Rotherham United is an equal opportunities employer and all applicants for employment will be regarded equally and will be given equal opportunities irrespective of sex, age, race, religion or belief, marriage or civil partnership, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic or national origin.
These duties and responsibilities should be regarded as neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other reasonably determined duties and responsibilities within Rotherham United Football Club, commensurate with the post without changing the character of the post.
Job Type: Part-time
To apply for this role, please click HERE.