Season Ticket Terms & Conditions
1. It is the sole responsibility of the season ticket holder to ensure season tickets are not lost or mislaid, Rotherham United Football Club accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged season tickets.
2. Lost season tickets can be replaced upon a charge of £10. Any duplicates must be arranged in person at the Red and White Shop. Any duplicate charges will not be refunded, even if the original is located.
3. Season tickets shall remain the property of the club at all times.
4. Any supporter who forgets their season ticket will need to contact the Red and White Shop to have a replacement ticket issued. A £3 charge will be incurred for the duplicate ticket.
5. The whole stadium is NO SMOKING. Designated smoking areas will be made available at half time.
6. Rotherham United Football Club operates a zero tolerance approach to swearing and abusive language at the AESSEAL New York Stadium, especially in the Ben Bennett Family East Stand. The Ben Bennet East Stand is our designated family stand and as such, anyone buying season tickets in this area must be adhere to the zero tolerance stance on foul and abusive language and gesturing. Any supporters found to be engaging in such activity may be removed from the stadium and have their season ticket confiscated and or cancelled with no refund.
7. Season tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, FA Premier League and/or the English Football League (EFL) in respect of the relevant competition and the Rotherham United Football Club Ground Regulations. Season ticket holders must adhere to the ground regulations currently in force, a copy of which is available at the main office. Rotherham United Football Club will not tolerate any swearing, abusive language or racial/homophobic chanting. Perpetrators will be banned from attending future matches without refund.
8. Match dates are subject to alteration. Under no circumstances will refunds be made for individual fixtures missed. Any changes to fixtures will be published on our main website, www.themillers.co.uk and our social media channels. Supporters are encouraged to check the dates and kick off times of fixtures to ensure that they have the correct fixture details.
9. Season tickets are available for first team league matches at the AESSEAL New York Stadium. Should the season ticket holder’s seat be unavailable for any reason the best alternative seat will be provided.
10. Rotherham United Football Club is entitled to cancel any season ticket which is proven to have been misused (without any refund).
11. Season tickets are non-refundable. The club will only consider refund requests under exceptional circumstances, in writing, with additional supporting evidence. These refunds are not guaranteed and are at the Club’s discretion. Direct Debit customers should be aware that cancellation of your Direct Debit does not result in cancellation of your Season Ticket. Customers who purchase Season Tickets under the Direct Debit Scheme will still be liable to pay any outstanding balance until the club approve any cancellation requests. Customers who fail to notify us in writing may be refused Direct Debit for any future Season Tickets.
12. Season tickets are transferable upon request,
subject to approval by the Club. A £10 administration fee, per season ticket is applicable. Downgrades are not available. Should the season ticket be transferred
to an age band that is more expensive than that of the current age band, an upgrade fee will also be applicable. The upgrade fee will be the difference from the price paid for the season ticket to the current value of the new age band.
13. In order to purchase a season ticket at Rotherham United, an appropriate form of Photo ID will be required in the form of a current passport or driving licence.
14. Proof of age will be required for all concessionary tickets in the form of a copy of Birth Certificate, Driving Licence or Passport. Young Adult rate applied to 18 – 21 year olds who have not reached their 22nd birthday on or before 10th August 2019. Juvenile rate applies to 13-17 year olds who have not reached their 18th birthday on or before 10th August 2019. Junior rate applies to 8 to 12 year olds who have not reached their 13th birthday on or before 10th August 2019. Under 8 rate applies to those who have not reached their 8th birthday on or before 10th August 2019. Senior Citizen rate applies to those who achieve their 60th birthday on or before 10th August 2019.
15. Any ticket found to be used fraudulently for any fixture will result in that ticket being void and a full priced ticket will need to be purchased. Persistent fraudulent use may result in the season ticket being cancelled without refund.
16. Application for an under 8 season ticket must be made at the time of purchase of the accompanying fee paying adult or senior season ticket. Proof of identity, i.e. birth certificate will be required. The under 8 season ticket cannot be claimed online. Under 8 season ticket holders may only upgrade their season ticket a maximum of six times per season. The club reserves the right to revoke any under 8 season ticket which has not been used at least six times per half season.
17. The 10% discount in the family stand is applicable when a fee paying adult purchases a season ticket with either a juvenile or a junior. Under 8 season tickets are not included in the family discount offer. Families will need to be sat together in the family stand and the discount will need to be requested at the time of purchase.
18. All juniors 12 years old and under must be accompanied by someone aged 16 or above at all times. Season tickets will need to be sold in the adjacent seat to the accompanying person.
19. Those with proof of higher rate DLA or enhanced PIP may obtain a concessionary priced ticket and free carer if required. Proof will be in the form of the latest DLA or PIP award letter dated 2019. This proof doesn’t have to be shown at the time of purchase but the season ticket will not be issued until proof has been received. If a carer seat is required, the two seats will need to be sold together and in adjacent seats.
20. Season ticket holders can claim 15% discount in the Red and White Shop and online at www.rotherhamunitedshop.co.uk on full priced merchandise items. Discount will be applied on production of your season ticket at the time of purchase. No discount will be given if the season card
is not shown at the time of purchase. Discount cannot
be applied retrospectively.
21. The club reserves absolute discretion in determining the eligibility for any concessions claimed.
22. We reserve the right to block or cancel any season ticket, without refund, subject to any supporters not complying with the ground regulations.
23. Proof of concession will be required for supporters claiming a HM Armed Forces concessionary season ticket. A valid armed forces ID will be required with an expiry date on to claim a armed forces concessionary season ticket. Even if proof has been shown in the past, we may still request that proof is shown again. The season ticket will be held until proof has been shown and failure to show proof will result in the season ticket being upgraded to an adult.
Direct Debit Terms & Conditions
1. If a season ticket is purchased under the direct debit scheme, failure to keep direct debit payments up to date may result in your season ticket being cancelled. The club reserves the right to re-sell your allocated seat should you default on payments.
2. Your season card will not be activated until all Direct Debit Payments have been honoured. Should any Direct Debits be returned to us unpaid by the bank, your Season Card will be immediately de-activated. Your Season Card will only be reactivated after all outstanding payments have been resolved.
3. You may be refused season ticket benefits should your direct debit payments not be up to date. These benefits include but are not limited to discount on full priced merchandise from the Red and White Shop and priority on away or cup ticket purchases.
4. If any of your direct debits are not honoured when presented for payment a fee of £20 will be charged ("Late Payment Fee") and you will be contacted for payment. A replacement payment for the amount of the direct debit not honoured together with the Late Payment Fee must be received within fourteen days of notification. If your direct debit fails for a third time in a season, the option to pay by direct debit may be withdrawn. If you wish to carry on with your season ticket then you will have to pay the balance remaining in full.
5. Your season card will not be activated until the total cost of the season ticket together with the Late Payment Fees have been received by us in cleared funds.
6. No deposits, Direct Debit payments or Late Payment Fees will be refunded under any circumstance.
7. Any notice or other information we may need to send to you under the terms of this instalment offer may be sent by second class post to the address you have completed in the application form.
8. If your season ticket has been auto renewed, you have the right to cancel until 5pm Tuesday 28th May 2019.