First Team Performance Analyst
Rotherham United is recruiting a performance analyst to implement a variety of analysis strategies/methods to aid the performance of all first team players.
Reporting to First team management the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing cutting edge analysis for the first team. This will incorporate:
- Recording and analyse matches
- To provide appropriate and effective video analysis sessions for all individual and positional groups within the first team environments
- In collaboration with the first team management, monitor and evaluate team and individual KPIs
- Maintain a database of games/sessions filmed for future use.
- Use a variety of software packages when performing analysis tasks.
- Contribute to accessibility of performance analysis support for players and coaches.
- Provide motivational or supportive material to be utilised by coaches and players when required.
- Liaise with coaches in preparation for analysis sessions.
- Assisting with the organisation and training of students and/or interns.
- Providing supportive material for upcoming and previous games
The candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Hold a sports coaching/science related degree.
- Level 3 coaching certificate
- Experience using coding and video editing software (SportCode, IMovie, Hudl etc.).
- Must be completely IT literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and IOS equivalents).
- Experience/knowledge of the PMA system
- Hold a valid full UK driver’s licence.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be dynamic, hardworking and enthusiastic.
- Masters or degree in Performance Analysis, Coaching or Sports Science related subject area.
- Desire to conduct research to contribute to the development of the Analysis department
- Previous experiences of first team football.
Salary: To be confirmed - please apply via Indeed
The successful candidate will be required to work a 6 month probation period.
Rotherham United are committed to Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults and colleagues are expected to contribute to the delivery of our safeguarding policy and procedures. Some posts may require the employee to undertake an enhanced disclosure check by The Disclosure and Barring Service.
The post holder’s duties must be carried out in compliance with the Club’s Equal Opportunities Policy, with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and subsequent Health and Safety
Rotherham United is an equal opportunities employer and all applicants for employment will be regarded equally and will be given equal opportunities irrespective of sex, age, race, religion or belief, marriage or civil partnership, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic or national origin
These duties and responsibilities should be regarded as neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other reasonably determined duties and responsibilities within Rotherham United Football Club, commensurate with the post without changing the character of the post.
Job Type: Permanent
To view the job and apply on Indeed, click here.