ROTHERHAM UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Location: AESSEAL New York Stadium
Responsible to: Stadium Manager
Hours of Work: To be agreed with the Stadium Manager
To provide routine maintenance of a non-complex nature, minor repairs, housekeeping tasks and any other maintenance activities as directed by the Stadium Manager.
1. Full preparation and maintenance of all facilities at the New York Stadium to a standard as required by the Football Association.
2. Duties to include painting, all minor repairs, replacing faulty equipment, removal of and/or repair to furniture, fixtures and fittings. Experience of Plumbing and/or Electrics would be an advantage however, it is not essential
3. Carry out any preventative maintenance duties as requested by the Stadium Manager.
4. Wear any Personal Protective Equipment provided, work within all Healthy and Safety guidelines and in a manner not to cause injury or harm to yourself or anyone else, or the property of the Rotherham United Football Club (RUFC) Limited.
5. Any other duties pertaining to the position as reasonably requested by the Stadium Manager.
6. Represent and promote the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times.
1. To promote a professional image of the club and themselves at all times.
2. To contribute in identifying and undertaking initiatives aimed at improving the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery.
3. To develop the policies and procedures of Rotherham United Football Club (RUFC) Limited with the aim of creating a business-like organisation which maximises resources and explores income generating opportunities.
4. To contribute to a fully integrated service in order to provide a good customer service.
5. Maintain and develop appropriate electronic systems/working practices for the benefit of the service.
6. To work with and support other team members as required to ensure effective and efficient service is developed and delivered.
7. Provide management information as required for the use of Rotherham United Football Club (RUFC) Limited.
8. You will be expected to contribute to the Health and Safety of the working environment in a personal and, where applicable, a supervisory capacity.
9. You will be expected to seek ways of updating and improving personal skills, knowledge and understanding relevant to your own job role. RUFC will undertake regular appraisal interviews with all staff in order to address individuals personal development needs to and to produce a training and development plan for the club.
The successful candidate will be pro-active, able to prioritise their own workload and work to tight deadlines.
Rotherham United Football Club are an equal opportunities employer. All applicants for employment will be treated equally regardless of race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
Please send in a CV and Covering Letter stating your current salary and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Lisa Carder, HR Officer, Rotherham United Football Club, The AESSEAL New York Stadium, Don Street, Rotherham, S60 1AH