Rotherham United Season Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. It is the sole responsibility of the season ticket holder to ensure season tickets are not lost or mislaid, Rotherham United Football Club accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged season tickets.
2. Lost season tickets can be replaced upon a charge of £10. Any duplicates must be arranged in person at the Red and White Shop. Any duplicate charges will not be refunded, even if the original is located.
3. Season tickets shall remain the property of the club at all times.
4. Any supporter who forgets their season ticket will need to contact the Red and White Shop to have a replacement ticket issued. A £3 charge will be incurred for the duplicate ticket.
5. The whole stadium is NO SMOKING.
6. Rotherham United Football Club operate a zero tolerance approach to swearing and abusive language in the Ben Bennett Family Stand(East).
7. Season tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, FA Premier League and/or the Football League in respect of the relevant competition and the Rotherham United Football Club Ground Regulations. Season ticket holders must adhere to the ground regulations currently in force, a copy of which is available at the main office. Rotherham United Football Club will not tolerate any swearing, abusive language or racial/homophobic chanting. Perpetrators will be banned from attending future matches without refund.
8. Match dates are subject to alteration. Under no circumstances will refunds be made for individual fixtures missed.
9. Season tickets are available for first team league matches at the AESSEAL New York Stadium. Should the season ticket holder’s seat be unavailable for any reason the best alternative seat will be provided.
10. Rotherham United Football Club is entitled to cancel any season ticket which is proven to have been misused (without any refund).
11.Season tickets are non refundable. The club will only consider refund requests under exceptional circumstances, in writing, with additional supporting evidence. These refunds are not guaranteed and are at the Club’s discretion.
12. Season tickets are transferable upon request, subject to approval by the Club. A £5 administration fee, per season ticket is applicable. Downgrades are not available.
13. In order to purchase a season ticket at Rotherham United, an appropriate form of Photo ID will be required in the form of a current passport or driving license.
14. Proof of age will be required for all concessionary tickets (copy of Birth Certificate, Driving Licence, Passport, NUS card and other evidence confirming full-time education). Juvenile rate applies to 13-17 year olds who have not reached their 18th birthday before 8th August 2015. Junior rate applies to 8 to 12 year olds who have not reached their 13th birthday before 8th August 2015. Under 8 rate applies to those who have not reached their 8th birthday before 8th August 2015. Senior Citizen rate applies to those who achieve their 60th birthday before 8th August 2015.
15. Application for an under 8 season ticket must be made at the time of purchase of the accompanying fee paying adult or senior season
ticket. Proof of identity, i.e. birth certificate will be required. The under 8 season ticket cannot be claimed online. Under 8 season ticket holders may only upgrade their season ticket a maximum of six times per season. The club reserves the right to revoke any under 8 season ticket which has not been used at least six times per half season.
16. All juniors 12 years old and under must be accompanied by someone aged 16 or above at all times.
17. Those with proof of higher rate DLA or equivalent may obtain a concessionary priced ticket and free carer if required.
18. The club reserves absolute discretion in determining the eligibility for any concessions claimed.
Direct Debit Terms and Conditions
19. If season ticket purchased under the direct debit scheme, failure to keep direct debit payments up to date may result in your season ticket being cancelled. The club reserves the right to re-sell your allocated seat should you default on payments.
20. Your season card will not be activated until all Direct Debit Payments have been honoured. Should any Direct Debits be returned to us unpaid by the bank, your Season Card will be immediately de-activated. Your Season Card will only be reactivated after all outstanding payments have been resolved.
21.If any of your direct debits are not honoured when presented for payment a fee of £20 will be charged ("Late Payment Fee") and you will be contacted for payment. A replacement payment for the amount of the direct debit not honoured together with the Late Payment Fee must be received within fourteen days of notification.
22. Your season card will not be activated until the total cost of the season ticket together with the Late Payment Fees have been received by us in cleared funds.
23. No Direct Debit deposits, Direct Debit payments or Late Payment Fees will be refunded under any circumstance.
24. Any notice or other information we may need to send to you under the terms of this instalment offer may be sent by second class pre-paid post to the address you have completed in the application form