Rotherham United are looking to recruit two Senior Stewards to join the existing match day team at the AESEAL New York Stadium.
This a match day position only and the successful candidate will be required to deliver high standards and undertake the following duties;
- Prepare stewards and venues for spectator events
- Maintain stewarding in designated areas and deal with spectator problems and emergencies
- Deal with accidents and emergencies
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues
- Support the efficient use of resources
- Manage your own resources and professional development
- Manage information for action
- Help to manage conflict
- Control and detain people at a spectator event for action by the police
- Work with others to improve customer service
Preferred candidates would already be qualified the NVQ Level3 although not essential.
Please mark your application for the attention of Paul Davis and be posted to:
Rotherham United FC,
AESSEAL New York Stadium,
New York Way,
Or emailed to email@example.com
The closing date is Friday 6th February 2015.