Rotherham United are looking for a Media/Administration Assistant to work within the club’s media, communications and administration department.
The successful candidate will need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be conversant with relevant software and social media and have some experience in broadcast media.
The role will involve the following:
• Help update and develop the club social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
• Help manage and update the official website and matchday programme.
• Help manage and update the club official Millers Player service.
• Assist with writing press releases and organising press conferences for local and national media.
• Assist in FL/FA documentation.
If you are interested in this role then please send a CV and covering letter to:
C/O Rotherham United Football Club,
New York Stadium,
New York Way,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 9th January.