Job Title: Sales Assistant
Reporting to: Head of Supporter Services and Head of Retail
Basted at: Red and White Shop, AESSEAL New York Stadium, Rotherham.
Hours: 21 hours per week, Monday – Saturday on a rota basis to include match days.
To support the line managers in all shop and ticket office activities in particular through improving and developing business for the club by pro-active sales activity and ensuring the highest standards of customer service.
• Support the line managers in ensuring that all shop and ticket prices are correct and all appropriate levels of tickets are available.
• Support the line managers in ensuring that shop stock levels are maintained optimally and efficiently and that the appearance of the shop is always tidy and in line with modern retail outlet standards.
• Ensure all customers are served promptly and efficiently whilst maintaining the highest standards of customer service and professionalism.
• Ensure that all stock is accurately priced and security tagged.
• Be fully conversant with the ticketing and shop till systems and all associated procedures.
• Ensure that telephones are answered in a prompt and efficient manner.
• Processing of online orders in a timely and efficient manner.
• Ensure you have excellent knowledge of forthcoming matches and match/shop promotions
• Plus any other additional duties that are required to meet the needs of the business.
You will be self-driven with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. You will possess excellent customer service and communication skills both face to face and over the telephone. Previous ticketing or retail experience is desired but not essential. You will be a natural forward planner who critically assesses your performance. You will be mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with people at different levels and will maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
Any applicants who are interested in applying for this role must send their CV and accompanying letter to John Bird by 5pm Wednesday 6th May 2015. CV’s can be returned by email to email@example.com or by post to: John Bird, AESSEAL New York Stadium, New York Way, Rotherham, S60 1AH.