Rotherham United Community Sports Trust provides a variety of sessions that support adults in Rotherham with disabilities and mental health issues. In our partners with Home Instead Senior Care the trust will be launching a week of activities from May 18th -22nd to support Dementia Awareness Week.
- Monday 18th May – Walking Football 1pm-2pm at Rotherham Indoor Football Centre
- Tuesday 19th May –Boccia & Kurling 1pm – 2:30pm at The AESSEAL New York Stadium
- Wednesday 20th May FREE family and carers workshop at The AESSEAL New York Stadium
10:30am - 12:30pm – Alzheimer’s Disease and other Dementias
1:30pm – 3:30pm – Capturing Life’s Journey
- Thursday 21st May FREE family and carers workshop at The AESSEAL New York Stadium
10:30 – 12:30pm Techniques to Help Manage Behaviour
1:30 – 3:30pm – Activities to Encourage Engagement
To book onto any of the FREE workshops, please contact Homes Instead Senior Care Rotherham on 01709 837170
- Friday 22nd May - Coffee Afternoon, 1 – 3pm at the AESSEAL New York Stadium
Come on out and try something new with Rotherham United CST.
To find outmore information on Walking Football, Boccia & Kurling or Coffee Afternoon please contact:
Telephone: 01709 827767
Visit www.rucst.co.uk for more information on Rotherham United CST