Rotherham United Community Sports Trust require two Customer Service apprentices to join a busy and growing charitable trust. As a key member of the team you will help improve relationships, customer service along with assisting the team within their office duties. If you are aged 16 – 18years old and have a desire to work in the sports industry or within a customer service role then kick off your career with the Education Academy and become part of an award winning community sports trust.
We have two opportunities on offer that will enable the right candidates to work across all the trust themes of Education, Cohesion and Sports Development within our different sites and facilities. You will be expected to deliver a friendly and efficient customer service to help create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our guests. One of your main duties will be to assist in both retaining and attracting new customers to the organisation.
1. Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
2. Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
3. Manage own resources and professional development
4. Increase Customer Relationships throughout the Community Sports Trust
5. Help with day to day duties in the office
6. To complete the necessary work set through studying the Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service
7. Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training and workbooks
8. Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
9. Be involved and contribute at team meetings
10. Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office
Training to be provided;
The apprenticeship in Customer Service (Level 2) comprises of:
1. Competence Based Element - Level 2 NVQ in Customer Service
2. Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if you do not have GCSE grade C or above)
3. Employee Rights and Responsibilities
4. Technical Certificate – Knowledge and practical based training
As a customer service apprentice you will have the willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty when required which may require you to work some evenings and weekends. As a member of staff you will gain a full RUFC tracksuit along with complementary match tickets.
Good levels of literacy and numeracy (ideally GCSE Grade C or above)
A good knowledge of Health and Safety
A good time keeper
Able to take instruction and willing to learn
Able to work on their own and/or as part of a team
Excellent interpersonal skills
Good team working skills
Ideally you will also;
Have previous experience of dealing with customers from a variety of backgrounds
Have previous experience of working with a variety of IT packages including Excel.
ICT GCSE grade C or above
A minimum GCSE grade C in English and Maths is desirable but not essential as you will be required to complete a Functional Skills at Level 2.
Rotherham United Community Sports Trust
30 Hours per Week Mon-Sun
Weekly Wage: Dependent on National Apprenticeship wage
How to apply:
Please email your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for the job role to our Education Manager Mark Wilkinson at email@example.com