Are you over the age of 19? Looking to start your career in the fitness industry? Want to learn more about fitness, health and exercise?If the answer is yes to the above questions then contact Rotherham United Education Academy and register for our latest programme – Introduction to Fitness, Health & Nutrition and achieve your goals!
We are recruiting now and looking to start ASAP so register without delay!
What will you gain?
- Certificate in Fitness, Nutrition & Personal Development
- Certificate in Employment Skills
- Award in Exercise Studies
- Have a general interest in exercise, health and nutrition
- Good attitude to learning, a willingness to develop your skills and gain new knowledge
- You must be currently in receivership of a benefit(s)
- Max 15 hours per week over a 10 week period
To apply or for more information, please contact Mark Wilkinson, Education Manager on:
Telephone: 01709 827767
Mobile: 07506 722 899