Employer: Rotherham United Community Sports Trust
Duration: End July 2015
Hours: 20 hours a week including some evenings, weekends and holidays
Salary: £17,000 pro rata
Responsibility to: Education Manager / Head of Community
Responsibility for: Futsal Scholars
Main purpose of the post:
Rotherham United Community Sports Trust is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, charismatic and dedicated BTEC Sports Tutor to organise and deliver the BTEC Level 3 Sport to our Futsal Scholarship.
The purpose of this role will also to be to support the Futsal Coordinator in delivering a high quality inclusive learning experience to all the Futsal scholars to help the sustainability of the project beyond its 2 year cycle. The successful applicant must;
• Be extremely well organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Be able to work in a team environment
• Plan, prepare, deliver and assess all education units for the BTEC Futsal Education programme
• Hold a minimum of FA Level 2 Coaching Certificate, along with other Futsal qualifications
• Willing to attend all Futsal fixtures and training
• Full clean driving licence is essential
• Already hold a CRB/DBS certificate, or willing to undertake one
The project targets young adults who have an interest in both representing Rotherham United in both Regional and National competitions along with engaging them in their theoretical classroom based sessions. The learners will complete an BTEC level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport over a two year period in partnership with the Football League Trust, @Futsal and TVS Education.
How to apply:
Please send application form and cover letter or request an RUCST Application form by email for the attention of Jamie Noble; email@example.com or download here http://www.rotherhamunited.net/RUCSTApplicationForm.doc
Closing Date: August 15th 2015
Please note that the job will be subject to satisfactory references and Enhanced DBS procedures.